- How do you put a giraffe in the fridge?
Open the fridge, put the giraffe inside, close the fridge. This question checks if you tend to make simple things complicated.
- How do you put an elephant in the fridge?
Wrong answer: Open
the fridge, put the elephant inside, close the fridge.
Correct answer: Open the fridge, remove the giraffe, put the elephant
inside, close the fridge. This question checks your ability to consider implications from your previous actions.
- The Lion King organized a moot for the animals: all the animals are present but one. Which one?
The elephant. The elephant is in the fridge. This checks your memory.
Even though you did not answer the first three questions
correctly, you will answer the next one for sure.
- You have to cross a river, but it is populated by alligators. What are you going to do?
You swim across the river because all the alligators are attending the moot. This question checks if you learn quickly from
1. What do you put in a toaster?
Answer: "bread." If you said "toast," then give
up now and go do something
else. Try not to hurt yourself. If you said, "bread," go to Question 2.
Say "silk" five times. Now spell "silk." What do cows drink?
Answer: Cows drink
water. If you said "milk," please do not attempt the next
question. Your brain is obviously over stressed and
may even overheat. It may
be that you need to content yourself with reading something more appropriate,
Ladybug or Highlights. If you said "water," proceed to question 3.
3. If a red house is made from red bricks,
and a blue house is made from blue
bricks, and a pink house is made from pink bricks and a black house is made
black bricks, what is a green house made from?
Answer: Greenhouses are made from glass.
If you said, "green bricks," what
the devil are you still doing reading these questions????? If you said "glass,"
go on to Question 4.
4. Twenty years ago, a plane was flying at 20,000 feet over Germany. If you
at the time was politically divided into West Germany and East
Germany. Anyway, during the flight, TWO of the engines
failed. The pilot,
realizing that the last remaining engine is also failing, decides on a crash
Unfortunately the third engine fails before he has time to
attempt an emergency landing, and the plane crashes smack
in the middle of "no
man's land" between East Germany and West Germany.
Where would you bury the survivors?
. . . in East Germany or West Germany or in
"no man's land"?
Answer: You don't, of course,
bury survivors. If you said ANYTHING else, you
are a real dunce and you must NEVER try to rescue anyone from a plane
Your efforts would not be appreciatedIf you said, "Don't bury the survivors,"
proceed to Question 5.
If the hour hand on a clock moves 1/60 of a degree every minute how many
degrees will the hour hand move in one hour?
One degree! . If you said, "360 degrees" or anything other than "one
degree," you are to be congratulated on
getting this far, but you are
obviously out of your league. Turn in your pencil, and exit the room. Everyone
proceed to the final question.
6. Without using a calculator -- You are driving a bus from London to Milford
in Wales. In London, 17 people get on the bus. In Reading, six people
get off the bus, and nine people get
on. In Swindon, two people get off and
four get on. In Cardiff, 11 people get off and 16 people get on. In
three people get off and five people get on. In Carmathen, six people get off
and three get on.
You then arrive at Milford Haven.
What was the name of the bus driver?
Answer: Oh, for crying
out loud! Don't you remember? It was YOU!!
Below are four (4) questions and
a bonus question. You have to answer them
instantly. You can't take your time, answer all of them immediately. Here we
1. You are participating in a race. You overtake the second person. What
position are you in?
if you answered that you are first, then you are absolutely wrong! If
you overtake the second person and you take his place,
you are second!
2. if you overtake the last person than you are...?
answer: if you answered that you
are second to last, then you are wrong again.
Tell me, how can you overtake the LAST person?!?!
You are not very
good at this are you?
3. Very tricky math! Note: This must be done in your head only. Do not use
pencil or even a calculator. Try it.
Take 1000 and add 40 to it. Now add another 1000. Now
add 30. Add another
1000. Now add 20. Now add another 1000. Now add 10.
What is the total?
Did you get 5000?
The correct answer is actually 4100.
Don't believe it? Check
with your calculator!
Today is definitely not your day....Maybe you will get the last question right..
father has five daughters:
1. Nana 2. Nene 3. Nini 4. Nono
What is the name of his fifth daughter?
answer: Nunu? NO! OF COURSE NOT!!!
name is Mary. Read the question again.
**Okay, now for the bonus round:
There is a mute person who wants to
buy a toothbrush. By imitating the action of
brushing one's teeth he successfully expresses himself to the shopkeeper and
purchase is done.
Now, if there is a blind man who wishes to buy a pair of sunglasses, how should
answer: He just has to open his mouth and ask - how simple!
NO LOOKING AROUND THE ROOM... NO LOOKING AROUND ON YOUR DESK...
This is based on U.S. & CDN info, so use all lobes of your brain. This can be
more difficult than it looks
- it just shows how little most of us really see!
There are 27 questions about things we see every day or have known
about all our
lives. How many can you get right? These little simple questions are harder than
you think-- it
just shows you how little we pay attention to the commonplace
things of life. Put your thinking caps on. No cheating!
No looking around! No
getting out of your chair! No using anything on or in your desk or computer!
Can you beat 20??
(The average person gets 7 right)
Write down your answers and then check your answers (on the bottom) only AFTER
all the questions.
1. On a standard traffic light, is the green on the top or bottom?
2. How many states are there
in the USA? (Don't laugh, some people don't know)
3. In which hand is the Statue of Liberty's torch?
4. What six colors
are on the classic Campbell's soup label?
5. What two numbers on the telephone dial don't have letters by them?
you walk does your left arm swing with your right or left leg?
7. How many matches are in a standard pack?
8. On the
United States flag is the top stripe red or white?
9. What is the lowest number on the FM dial?
10. Which way does water
go down the drain, counter or clockwise? (In North
11. Which way does a "no smoking" sign's slash run?
How many channels on a VHF TV dial?
13. On which side of a women's blouse are the buttons?
14. Which way do fans rotate?
What is on the back of a Canadian dime?
16. How many sides does a stop sign have?
17. Do books have even-numbered pages
on the right or left side?
18. How many lug nuts are on a standard car wheel?
19. How many sides are there on a standard
20. Sleepy, Happy, Sneezy, Grumpy,Dopey, Doc. Who's missing?
21. How many hot dog buns are in a standard package?
On which playing card is the card maker's trademark?
23. On which side of a Venetian blind is the cord that adjusts the
between the slats?
24. On the back of a Canadian $1 coin, what is in the centre?
25. There are 12 buttons
on a touch tone phone. What 2 symbols bear no digits?
26. How many curves are there in the standard paper clip?
Does a merry-go-round turn counter or clockwise?
4. Blue, red, white,
yellow, black, &gold
5. 1, 0
10. Clockwise (north of the equator)
Towards bottom right
12. 12 (no #1)
14. Clockwise as you look at it
15. The Bluenose
22. Ace of spades
25. *, #